Known for its historic sites and mushrooming IT parks, Hyderabad is the dream destination for holiday goers. Enjoy visiting the forts, museums, chic shops and restaurants dotting the city and scout the age-old Laad Bazaar for interesting souvenirs. With this three-day tour, visit Ramoji Film City, Salar Jung Museum, Charminar, Mecca Masjid, Golconda Fort, Lumbini Park and Chowmahalla Palace. Authentic Hyderabad pearls and traditional handicrafts from Hyderabad are the ideal gifts to take back home for your loved ones.
Hyderabad is the perfect city to cater to the dreams and wishes of a curious traveller. From charming markets, delectable cuisines and numerous places to explore, the city has a lot to offer. Located in the Indian state of Telangana, Hyderabad is a quintessential metropolitan city. The economy of the city continues to flourish with time, without compromising on the integrity and cultural heritage of the city. The rustic, narrow lanes and Nawabi architecture of the old city make it impossible to believe that you are in one of the most technologically progressive cities in India. As you venture out to the other parts of Hyderabad and Secunderabad, you will be surprised with glitzy malls, swanky multiplexes and offices of more companies than you could count. A shopaholic’ s paradise, Hyderabad is also known as ‘ City of Pearls’ for being a historically famous pearl and diamond trading centre. It is home to numerous historical places such as Charminar, Mecca Masjid and Falaknuma Palace. Though it is popular for its ‘ Hyderabadi biryani’ , the city will amaze you with its varied cuisine, the quality of which is hard to match elsewhere. The city has attracted people belonging to various cultures, religions and regions, each of whom contribute to the legacy of the city in their own way.
- Accommodation in a well appointed room
- Meal as per Plan
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- All Toll taxes, Parking & State Tax
- 9.0% government service tax
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages, mineral water and starters
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Entrance fees at all monuments and museums mentioned in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance
- Tips, laundry and phone calls
Advance Booking Fee
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 – 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost
- 19 days or less before date of departure: 100% of total cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 20 days before date of departure.
If you Cancel your Holiday
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
- 30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 – 20 days before departure: 50% of total cost
- Less than 19 days before departure: 100% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
- We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
- Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
- We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
- If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
- If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
- In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
If you want to change your holiday plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost
incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
If you have a complaint
If you face any problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative immediately who will endeavour to set things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, with your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your
complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision.
All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided 3 days before departure.