Take out some time from the humdrum of daily life and go for this enchanting sojourn to the hill stations of the South. This enthralling five-day tour will take you through the cultural capital of Karnataka- Mysore, and the hill stations of South India – Ooty, Doddabetta, Coonoor and Kodaikanal. Fall in love with the unlimited beauty of lush green Ooty, vast expanse of tea gardens in Coonoor and the hills and waterfalls in Kodaikanal.
Dubbed as the ‘ Princess of hill station’ , Kodaikanal is a place of ethereal beauty and paradisiac charm. Being centred on a beautiful man-made lake, the town gorgeously rambles up and down the hillsides. Nestled amidst the patches of Shola forest and evergreen broadleaved fauna, Kodaikanal overlooks the majestic Western Ghats. Every year millions of tourists from across the globe frequent this magnificent hill station of South India. It has also become very famous amongst the honeymooners and passionate bikers. Avoiding the heat-soaked plains, disembark into the misty chill of Kodaikanal. Get enchanted by the unadulterated beauty of the nature and unravel the grandeur of the erstwhile colonialism. Fulfil your shopping delights by strolling around the street and bagging a handful of different items from the colourful markets of the town. Embrace the traditional customs of the place. Savour a delectable spread of scrumptious grubs. Visit the places of unparalleled beauty such as Kodikanal Lake, Berijam Lake, Pine Forest, Pillar Rocks, Bryant Park and many others. Spend a marvellous vacation amidst the majestic hills of Kodai.
The birthplace of proud kings of olden times, the city of Mysore in the state of Karnataka has a unique allure. Whenever the name ‘ Mysore’ is mentioned, grand palaces with intricate and vibrant architecture come to mind. But Mysore is more than these majestic works in stone. Overlooking the city are the Chamundi Hills, with the highest peak housing the Chamundeshwari Temple, known for its amazing architecture and spiritual essence. See the whole of Mysore city spread out before you, from the top of these hills. The winding roads through the lush green forest lead you to Sri Chamarajendra Zoological Gardens, one of the most popular zoos in the country. After this encounter with the wild, be enchanted by the beautiful Gothic architecture of St. Philomena’ s Church, in the city centre. Satisfy your curiosity about the history of Mysore and enrich your knowledge about its legacy at the many museums scattered across the city. Be enchanted by the massive and vivid paintings in the art gallery at Jaganmohan Palace. The Rail Museum, the Regional Natural History Museum and the Folklore Museum are the other must-visit museums in Mysore. Lose yourself in a world of ethereal music at the privately-owned museum for music, Melody World.
Amidst the glory of the splendid blue-hued Nilgiri mountains in Tamil Nadu, lies the fascinating little town of Ooty. The quaint green paths, overshadowed by towering pine trees, reminds one of an English countryside. The charming colonial era bungalows take you back to the British era. In contrast, the bustling town centre consists of chaotic streets, busy markets and throngs of tourists. Over the years, Ooty has developed as one of the major retreats in South India. The town attracts people from all walks of life, from newlyweds to families looking for a weekend getaway. The Botanical Garden and Rose Garden are home to thousands of species of flora. The boat house at the pristine Ooty Lake provides breath-taking views and even features a mini train. If you are curious about the process that your favourite tea undergoes before reaching the shelves, do visit the Dodabetta Tea Factory. The irresistible aroma of the freshly brewed tea can be sensed from a distance. Also, make sure that your shopping bags contain a box full of delicious chocolates from Ooty, en route your home.
- Accommodation in a well appointed room
- Meal as per Plan
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- All Toll taxes, Parking & State Tax
- 9.0% government service tax
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages, mineral water and starters
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Entrance fees at all monuments and museums mentioned in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance
- Tips, laundry and phone calls
Advance Booking Fee
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 – 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost
- 19 days or less before date of departure: 100% of total cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 20 days before date of departure.
If you Cancel your Holiday
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
- 30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 – 20 days before departure: 50% of total cost
- Less than 19 days before departure: 100% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
- We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
- Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
- We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
- If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
- If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
- In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
If you want to change your holiday plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost
incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
If you have a complaint
If you face any problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative immediately who will endeavour to set things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, with your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your
complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision.
All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided 3 days before departure.