Take a trip to Kerala, a place to experience peace and tranquillity. Also, known as the God’s Own Country, it is a must-visit place for those who admire natural beauty and are interested in spending a peaceful vacation. From sightseeing in Munnar to adventure activities in the Periyar National Park, this place has a lot to offer to its visitors. Paddy fields, beautiful backwaters and palm-fringed beaches of Alleppey are sure to spellbound visitors.
A prominent port city in South India, Cochin or Kochi is fondly known as the ‘ Queen of Arabian Sea’ . The city is a harmonious blend of modern city life and traditional charm. The main part of the city is a fast-growing metropolis, an evolving software hub of the country. As you leave the fast lanes of the city and move to the outskirts, you see a quaint village life where the people live in traditional houses, on the banks of the lakes and lagoons interspersing this district. The massive Chinese fishing nets bringing up a hefty catch, from the bottom of the lagoon, is indeed a sight to behold. Mattancherry is a part of Cochin that showcases the hospitality of the people of this region. A visit to the Jewish district and the Jewish Synagogue is a must, in Mattancherry. The Santa Cruz Basilica, Dutch Palace and Kerala Folklore Museum are the other attractions, in Cochin. Refresh your spirit with a stroll along Cherai Beach and Marine Drive. Witness the bewitching beauty of Bolgatty Palace and relish the unique flavours of Kerala cuisine, while in Cochin.
With the seemingly unending expanse of tea estates that cover the rolling hills and valleys wreathed in a cool mist, Munnar is a favoured vacation spot in South India. Located at an altitude of almost 6000 ft. in Idukki district of Kerala, this enchanting town offers visitors a relief from the summer heat and provides breath-taking sceneries and a slice of adventure. Home to exotic flora and fauna, and nestled among the mountains of the Western Ghats, this hill station offers a sanctuary to many endangered species of animals, at Eravikulam National Park and Kurinjimala Sanctuary. Witness the majesty of Anamudi Peak, the highest peak in South India, which can be seen from Munnar. The rare and beautiful ‘ Neelakurinji’ flower blossoms on the slopes of the hills in Munnar, once in every twelve years. Munnar also has several pristine lakes and reservoirs surrounded by tall mountains that exude a serene aura, that calms your spirit and kindles the fires of romance in your heart.
Thekkady is a small area within the Idukki district of Kerala and is known for the multiple places of tourist interest within the region. Periyar National Park and Periyar Tiger Reserve are one of the major tourist attractions in Thekkady. With a total area of over 770 square km, of which around 360 square kilometers are evergreen forest, Periyar National Park provides a lot of opportunities for exploration, nature rambling, and wildlife viewing. Some of the species that inhabit the area are elephants, sambar, tigers, gaur or Indian bison, langurs, and macaques. Apart from the reserve, there are other attractions close by such as the Mangala Devi Kannagi Temple, the Cardamom Hills, Chellar Kovil waterfalls and many others. Thekkady is close to the Western Ghats, and thus there are many picturesque areas around it which can be visited directly for basking in the beauty of the hills. It also provides great opportunities for treks and hikes through its many misty hills. The Periyar river flows through the park, and the Mullaperiyar Dam creates a reservoir on one end of it. This area, thus also provides excellent panoramic views of the river as well as of the tank.
- Accommodation in a well appointed room
- Meal as per Plan
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- All Toll taxes, Parking & State Tax
- 9.0% government service tax
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages, mineral water and starters
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Entrance fees at all monuments and museums mentioned in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance
- Tips, laundry and phone calls
Advance Booking Fee
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 – 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost
- 19 days or less before date of departure: 100% of total cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 20 days before date of departure.
If you Cancel your Holiday
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
- 30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 – 20 days before departure: 50% of total cost
- Less than 19 days before departure: 100% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
- We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
- Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
- We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
- If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
- If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
- In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
If you want to change your holiday plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost
incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
If you have a complaint
If you face any problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative immediately who will endeavour to set things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, with your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your
complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision.
All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided 3 days before departure.