Experience the charm of Goa with this exciting four-day trip to the land of lovely beaches, happening nightlife, Portuguese-style buildings, and sprawling spice plantations. Enjoy this four-day trip to the fullest and sample the mouth-watering Goan delicacies available here. Take a tour around Vagator Beach, Anjuna Beach, Calangute Beach, Candolim Beach and Sinquerim Beach in Goa and party away in the vibrant ambiance. Cruise around the sparkling river and click pictures with family, before ending the trip.
Goa is a favoured tourist destination of people from around the world. With its vast stretches of silvery beaches caressed by the sparkling blue Arabian Sea, this city offers its visitors a medley of old-world charm and modern sophistication. The hidden coves of Goa offer an unexplored territory for the adventurer in you. Despite being the smallest state in India, Goa boasts a quality of life which is ranked No. 1 in the country. Goa is home to two World Heritage sights, namely the Bom Jesus Basilica and the churches and convents of Old Goa. The city has a very vibrant nightlife, ranked 6th in the world. Goa flaunts its Portuguese heritage in the many churches, temples and mansions spread across the city. The Naval Aviation Museum, Fort Aguada and the Wax Museum, showcasing the history, heritage and culture of India, are a few of the must-see attractions in Goa. The tantalizing Goan cuisine, made with aromatic spices, is yet another draw to this beautiful city. A kaleidoscopic tropical paradise, there is nowhere else in India quite like Goa.
- Accommodation in a well appointed room
- Meal as per Plan
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- All Toll taxes, Parking & State Tax
- 9.0% government service tax
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages, mineral water and starters
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Entrance fees at all monuments and museums mentioned in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance
- Tips, laundry and phone calls
Advance Booking Fee
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 – 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost
- 19 days or less before date of departure: 100% of total cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 20 days before date of departure.
If you Cancel your Holiday
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
- 30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 – 20 days before departure: 50% of total cost
- Less than 19 days before departure: 100% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
- We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
- Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
- We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
- If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
- If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
- In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
If you want to change your holiday plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost
incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
If you have a complaint
If you face any problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative immediately who will endeavour to set things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, with your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your
complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision.
All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided 3 days before departure.