For an experience of a lifetime, plan a trip to South India. Owing to its beautiful beaches, serene lakes, lush green hills and numerous historic edifices, this region of India attracts a large number of tourists. Give a beautiful start to the journey with a visit to Mysore, which is known for its glorious past and numerous natural sites. The pleasant climate and the lingering aroma of the coffee plantations at Coorg will surely rejuvenate your senses. Also, do not forget to explore Wayanad to witness its mesmerising natural beauty.
The breath-taking scenic views from various hilltops, the aroma of spices and coffee, the roar of wild animals and the rhythmic folk dances and music of the tribal people form a perfect rainbow of tourism options in the eco-tourism destination of Wayanad district, located in the Indian state of Kerala. A climb to Chembra Peak, the tallest peak here, gives excellent trekking options and the view from the hill is simply stunning. The pictorial writings and carvings in the Eddakal Caves stand as a proof to the theory of Stone Age Era civilisation here. The Banasura Sagar Dam in Wayanad is the largest earth dam in India and the second largest in Asia. The Muthanga and Tholpetty wildlife sanctuaries have vivid and rare flora and fauna, and it is part of the Nilgiri Biosphere Region. Pookode and Karalad lakes and the various waterfalls here increases the allure of this beautiful land. Wayanad is a place that will not only refresh our souls and body, but also connect us to the times of mankind evolution.
The birthplace of proud kings of olden times, the city of Mysore in the state of Karnataka has a unique allure. Whenever the name ‘ Mysore’ is mentioned, grand palaces with intricate and vibrant architecture come to mind. But Mysore is more than these majestic works in stone. Overlooking the city are the Chamundi Hills, with the highest peak housing the Chamundeshwari Temple, known for its amazing architecture and spiritual essence. See the whole of Mysore city spread out before you, from the top of these hills. The winding roads through the lush green forest lead you to Sri Chamarajendra Zoological Gardens, one of the most popular zoos in the country. After this encounter with the wild, be enchanted by the beautiful Gothic architecture of St. Philomena’ s Church, in the city centre. Satisfy your curiosity about the history of Mysore and enrich your knowledge about its legacy at the many museums scattered across the city. Be enchanted by the massive and vivid paintings in the art gallery at Jaganmohan Palace. The Rail Museum, the Regional Natural History Museum and the Folklore Museum are the other must-visit museums in Mysore. Lose yourself in a world of ethereal music at the privately-owned museum for music, Melody World.
With gurgling streams that snake around the verdant hills wreathed in mist, Coorg is a hill station in the state of Karnataka, in India. This alluring town has a serene vibe, enhanced by the sprawling acres of coffee plantations and religious monasteries and temples found here. Often called as the ‘ Scotland of India’ , the green hills of Coorg are dotted with gushing waterfalls that whisper an ethereal music in your ears. The hill station is also a place to indulge in a spot of adventure, with river rafting and mountain climbing. The Namdroling Monastery, the Tibetan Buddhist Golden Temple and Omkareshwar Temple are places that offer a refreshing energy to your senses. A visit to Coorg is incomplete without an exploration of Nagarhole National Park, replete with dense forests, small creeks, hills and a rich variety of flora and fauna.
- Accommodation in a well appointed room
- Meal as per Plan
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- All Toll taxes, Parking & State Tax
- 9.0% government service tax
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages, mineral water and starters
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Entrance fees at all monuments and museums mentioned in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance
- Tips, laundry and phone calls
Advance Booking Fee
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 – 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost
- 19 days or less before date of departure: 100% of total cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 20 days before date of departure.
If you Cancel your Holiday
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
- 30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 – 20 days before departure: 50% of total cost
- Less than 19 days before departure: 100% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
- We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
- Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
- We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
- If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
- If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
- In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
If you want to change your holiday plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost
incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
If you have a complaint
If you face any problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative immediately who will endeavour to set things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, with your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your
complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision.
All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided 3 days before departure.