Holidaying can be an amazing experience if the trip includes visit to Agra and Jaipur, two wonderful destinations. Visit these cities and experience the glory, grandeur and history of magnificent forts and graceful palaces. Hordes of travellers visit these destinations to witness the charm of the Taj Mahal and get delighted by dazzle of Jaipur. To add a bit of excitement to the tour, exploring Bharatpur can be a great idea for a perfect vacation.
Rising on the banks of the river Yamuna, the city of Agra has been linked with the history of India, since ancient times. This beautiful city is a perfect example of India’ s rich culture and heritage. It is mentioned in the epic tale Mahabharata as ‘ Agrevana’ , literally translated as ‘ border of the forest’ . Home to one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Taj Mahal, Agra is a globetrotter’ s haven. You can say that the Mughals have left a permanent impression on this city which is evident in the various mausoleums and forts found here. Be mesmerized by the sprawling and majestic Agra Fort. Its many palaces, mosques and mahals are a proud testimonial of Mughal architecture. The legends of the Mughal Emperor Akbar and his fabled courtiers are still kept alive at the ruins of Fatehpur Sikri, which is located on the outskirts of Agra. The city is a hub of activity, especially in the many chowks (marketplaces) and alleyways that can be found here. Years ago, all the artisans and craftsmen who toiled to make the Taj Mahal a reality set up their houses nearby, creating the network of alleyways known as Taj Ganj.
The vibrant city of Jaipur is brimming with colours, enchanting forts and mesmerizing markets. Popularly known as ‘ Pink City’ , the allure of Jaipur is so strong, that it attracts innumerable tourists from India and abroad. Complemented by Delhi and Agra, the city is part of the Golden Triangle tourist circuit. It is the capital of the historically rich state of Rajasthan, in India. The architectural marvels of the city reveal its glorious past. From the captivating Hawa Mahal to the bewitching City Palace, each place of the city depicts its own story. The markets of Jaipur are full of beautiful handicrafts and jewellery which are unique to the city. With modernization and urbanization, Jaipur is growing at a fast rate. You can find swanky malls, high-end restaurants and prestigious educational institutions in the city. Its economy is growing each day, with the addition of different types of industries ranging from manufacturing to information technology. The lively culture of the city is reflected by its people who prefer to wear colourful attire, consume traditional Rajasthani cuisine and treat everyone, including the tourists, with graciousness.
At first glance, the city of Delhi, home to 16 million people, seems full of mayhem. But underneath this chaotic tapestry lies a magic that is unique to the capital city of India. Known as ‘ Indraprasth’ of old, the city has seen the rise and fall of many empires over the centuries. A succession of conquerors has left their mark on Delhi, especially the Mughals, who patronised this city and made it their own. The modern city of Delhi is a blend of medieval forts, beautiful mausoleums, colonial-era buildings, colourful bazaars and technological sophistication. It is the second most populous city in India and is a quintessential melting pot of a medley of cultures and traditions. The Jama Masjid, Qutub Minar, India Gate, Lotus Temple, Red Fort and Raj Ghat are a few of the must-see attractions, in Delhi. New Delhi is the seat of power of the Indian Government. Witness the grandeur of Parliament House, Rashtrapathi Bhavan and the Supreme Court of India. A trip to Delhi is incomplete without a taste of its unique cuisine, which is best experienced from the street-side vendors of chaats, pav bhajis and masala tea.
- Accommodation in a well appointed room
- Meal as per Plan
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- All Toll taxes, Parking & State Tax
- 9.0% government service tax
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages, mineral water and starters
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Entrance fees at all monuments and museums mentioned in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance
- Tips, laundry and phone calls
Advance Booking Fee
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 – 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost
- 19 days or less before date of departure: 100% of total cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 20 days before date of departure.
If you Cancel your Holiday
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
- 30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 – 20 days before departure: 50% of total cost
- Less than 19 days before departure: 100% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
- We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
- Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
- We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
- If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
- If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
- In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
If you want to change your holiday plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost
incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
If you have a complaint
If you face any problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative immediately who will endeavour to set things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, with your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your
complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision.
All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided 3 days before departure.